CNrG® Tailgate For Front Load Garbage Trucks
The Heil® innovative, fully integrated CNrG tailgate fuel delivery system will revolutionize the way you use CNG garbage trucks.
It offers extended range without the cost of a split system, and it reduces fueling frequency to simplify logistics. CNrG offers a lower profile, enabling CNG-equipped garbage trucks to make height-sensitive routes previously closed to them. And its smart design makes it road-ready from day one and reduces the need for maintenance and the associated costs.
Commercial and residential CNrG equipped models are available to meet all needs. Call your Heil dealer today, and we’ll deliver the CNrG model that’s right for you.
Experience the future of waste collection with the Heil one-of-a-kind CNrG, allowing diesel range with CNG cost of operation, streamlining your infrastructure and reducing Total Cost of Collection (TCC). Contact your Heil dealer today to learn more.
- Longer range: 45–105 DGE, without the need for a costly split system
- Simpler: The fully integrated CNrG lifts as a regular tailgate and simplifies maintenance and fueling infrastructure
- Lower profile: Easily handles height-sensitive routes
- Improved weight distribution: Shifts the weight to the rear of the truck, lowering the load placed on the front axle
- High standards: CNrG meets ANSI standards for safety and handles the demands of the refuse industry with ease
- Proven durability: The CNrG tailgate structure received rigorous stress analysis and testing, simulating 15 years of operation, prior to its release
Looking to purchase? Then utilize the many product brochures we have available.