CNrG™ Tailgate For Front Load Garbage Trucks
The Heil® innovative, fully integrated CNrG™ tailgate fuel delivery system will revolutionize the way you use CNG garbage trucks.
It offers extended range without the cost of a split system, and it reduces fueling frequency to simplify logistics. CNrG™ offers a lower profile, enabling CNG-equipped garbage trucks to make height-sensitive routes previously closed to them. And its smart design makes it road-ready from day one and reduces the need for maintenance and the associated costs.
Commercial and residential CNrG-equipped models are available to meet all needs. Call your Heil® dealer today, and we’ll deliver the CNrG model that’s right for you.
Experience the future of waste collection with the Heil® one-of-a-kind CNrG, allowing diesel range with CNG cost of operation, streamlining your infrastructure and reducing Total Cost of Collection (TCC). Contact your Heil dealer today to learn more.
- Longer range: 45–105 DGE, without the need for a costly split system
- Simpler: The fully integrated CNrG™ lifts as a regular tailgate and simplifies maintenance and fueling infrastructure
- Lower profile: Easily handles height-sensitive routes
- Improved weight distribution: Shifts the weight to the rear of the truck, lowering the load placed on the front axle
- High standards: CNrG™ meets ANSI standards for safety and handles the demands of the refuse industry with ease
- Proven durability: The CNrG™ tailgate structure received rigorous stress analysis and testing, simulating 15 years of operation, prior to its release
Looking to purchase? Then utilize the many product brochures we have available.