THE COMMAND-SST H.A.L.O. CONTROLS BENEFITS
REDUCE OPERATOR TURNOVER/TRAINING
H.A.L.O. Controls will allow a first-day Side Load driver to operate a truck almost like a 20-year veteran.
- Training time that normally takes weeks, now only takes days.
- Greatly simplifies cart collection by reducing operator inputs by 75%.
- Once the H.A.L.O. sensors verify that the cart is within range, one push of a button will extend the arm, grab the cart, dump and undump it, place the cart where it was found, then retract the arm back to the stow position.
- The semi-autonomous functionality can even raise your average driver productivity on their daily route.
INCREASE SAFETY AND DRIVER ERGONOMICS
Even seasoned operators make mistakes, some can be costly.
- Semi-autonomous controls reduce cart knockdowns, keeping the operator safely in the cab.
- The H.A.L.O. controls operate the arm automatically, allowing the operator to focus on maintaining a safe work environment.
- Smooth functionality and operation reduces cab shake, therefore reducing stress and strain on operators and their bodies.
- Optional Heads Up Display (H.U.D.) allows operators to keep their eyes forward and focused on their working environment.
DECREASE MAINTENANCE & OPERATING COSTS
Smooth and efficient operation significantly reduces system wear and tear.
- Semi-autonomous dump cycle maintains a smooth motion throughout the dump cycle.
- Semi-autonomous controls can reduce cart damage and loss, leading to savings of up to $5,000*/yr/truck.
- Reduced cart knockdowns keep the operator in the cab, leading to increased productivity and a savings of up to $8,000*/yr/truck.